Saturday 1 December 2012

Long absences suck right?

SO. Been over a month from my last post, my procrastination is getting the better of me! So many things have happened over the last month, for example, Margiela x H&M ! I mean how amazing is the collection right!? Here are some snaps from the preview of the collection!

Candy Wrapper Clutches! I got the silver one, retailing at $79.90 !
Mirror ball leggings and the most unique duvet coat, with which you will roast yourself in Singapore HAHA 
Belt Jacket, weird and wonderful . 
Fusion of two jackets , or so it's called! Wear it, I give thou a dare. 
The deconstructed biker jacket, too cool for school! Love how it extends past the wrists!
Horizontally worn dress, INGENIOUS .

Faceless watch and belt, $39.90 & $79.90 respectively! I only got the watch though HAHA sadly, my spending has a limiting factor : my bank balance :(
That was just a tiny part of the collection, I'd ask you to run to your nearest H&M outlet and grab it all but I'm pretty sure they're sold out! Well, moving on, another interesting event over the month was , of course, the Victorias Secret Fashion Show 2012! Pictures below!!











Amazing is what the show was, with Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber who performed at the show! So here's me, signing off, wishing I was Karlie Kloss ! My next post will cover Fide Fashion Week held at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, till then!
Much love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment