Monday 24 September 2012

Fashion Week Street Style (Part 2)

Back for Round 2 of street style! By the way, have you guys heard I Hate You But I Love You by Russian Red? Her voice is very mellow and it's extremely soothing, I like her! Now, more street style.

This mystery lady has my heart, and more importantly, the exotic skin Proenza Schouler bag i want. But IS she doing that Orange and Gold Proenza piece justice in them sandal boots? What do you think? 

Lovelovelove the shorts by Sally Lapointe, the outfit screams man repeller to me, with the Floral ADIDAS high-tops! G'job!
I love the look! The white and grey is offset by the black buttons, shoes and belt! Can someone tell me the name of the peacoat? 
Well thats a wrap for now! & I just caught the Dolce&Gabbana S/S 2013 show which was, of course, FABULOUS!  watch the full show here! 
Much love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment